Monday, June 3, 2013

Kande's Satin Sheets Romance Review for The Bucket List Part One by: Annie Oakfield


Title: The Bucket List Part One

Author: Annie Oakfield

Publisher: Steam eReads

Book Link: Amazon

Genre: paranormal erotic romance

Length: 50 pages

Summary: When two best friends write down their list of ten erotic things to do before they die – their Bucket List – quiet, reserved Lucy never suspects that wildcat Amber has plans to bring some of their craziest sexual fantasies to life. Unknown to Lucy, Amber has secretly arranged for her to be the ‘model’ at a demonstration party for adult sex toys. Shy at first, Lucy is reluctant to take part, but after a few tantalizing icebreakers, she soon forgets her inhibitions and joins the action that holds more than a few surprises for everyone.

Kande's Review:

The Bucket List was such a cute story! At first I was a little skeptical about the F/F but it isn't anything like you can imagine. I know I've personally thought about going to those parties myself but I never thought about being a demonstrator and actually trying everything in front of other women. I don't think I could do that!

This story has so much comedy, amazing friendships and yet... so much sexiness all wrapped into one. The detail that the author uses to describe these toys makes me want to purchase them myself :P

I read and review a lot of sexy books and once in a while, a straightforward book comes along that presents sex as it should be--fun, fresh, rich and inventive. This is one of the few books about sex that you actually want to sit down and read. For a super short book, the quality is amazing! I really liked this book. Highly recommend it! Five Wonderful Satin Pillows!


I give this story:


Heat Rating:
                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment